Efficient problem management considering
- Involvement of a large number of various problems with the respective supporting data;
- Timely processing of problems depending on their priority;
- Identification of the problem status at the processing stage;
- Strict definition of responsibilities at the time of processing;
- Mechanisms to control the problems processing.
To achieve efficient management, you need to:
Quickly and precisely identify the problem
- Describe the problem (brief/full description, documents)
- Identify the problem (in a specific product, material, batch)
- Find what quality has been affected by the problem (rejected quantities)
- Identify where the problem was found (workshop/work center)
- Identify the problem’s origin (workshop/work center)
- Find out who has discovered the problem.
- Identify the problem’s priority.
Forward the problem
- The problem is directed only those employees who will be involved in its identification and solving;
- The problem response and solution times can be controlled.
Define measures to solve the problem
- Define specific measures needed to solve the problem, assign a person in charge and time for the problem solution;
- Control the measures implementation.
Analyze the problem
- Ad hoc quantitative and qualitative reports by work place, type of defect, etc.