INFORMATION SYSTEM FOR MANAGEMENT OF PRODUCTION ISSUES
Accidents, deviations in the production cycle, defects and other unforeseen and adverse situations may occur in any production process. Provision of accurate information to the decision-makers in a timely manner is crucial for maintaining production quality, reduction of technological waste, meeting deadlines and minimizing production losses.
A modern production issues software must provide as a minimum:
- Collection of full information about the problem that has occurred;
- Provision of information to all employees involved in the problem handling in a timely manner;
- Problem processing (expert opinions, assessments, resolutions, identification of and taking measures to solve the problem);
- Control over the implementation of the problem solving measures;
PIM is a system based on the most advanced technologies that can be adapted to meet the specific requirements of any production company.
It is focused on solving of the following issues:
- Deviations in quality of materials, semi-finished goods and products;
- Problems and technological deviations at every stage of the production process;
- Processing of customer claims.
The system consist of:
– A server core;
– A control station;
– On-site workstations (XP, Vista, Win7, Win8);
– Web-accessible workstations (IE, FF, Chrom);
– Analysis module.